Fiverr Community Forum

Buyers, beware of scam sellers!

I purchased a ghostwriting gig from a seller named *****************. The original order was 14 days. When these days came and went, she asked for an extension. I approved extension. When that extension ended, she asked for another. I approved it.
When that ended she delivered order and asked for a revision. BUT there was nothing in the delivery.
So having been scammed before, I submitted a order for a refund. She then told me to wait a few more days. So I responded and asked her to send me a pdf or doc of what she had already done. She said “Alright”
That was over 8 hours ago. Still no update of the work that she was supposed to have already done. In a few hours this order closes and I’ll get a refund.

Mod Note: It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller. You may send the username to Customer Support if the user has actually violated the Fiverr Terms of Service, but the public forum is not the right place forrname call-outs

2 Likes

Then you can just wait for an order to auto cancel itself.

However your seller also broke fiverr TOS by delivering empty delivery and you can report that to fiverr CS.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.