Buyers can make their own Custom Orders now?

madyr9228

Don’t worry, what it does is sends you a message with a REQUEST for a custom OFFER (not an actual order).
You can then send a custom offer with what they have asked for at whatever price you deem correct although if the price is substantially different to what they requested, it might be a good idea to explain why/what is involved.
Below is what I received from @annai80 as she sent me a request. Clicking on create an offer brings up the custom offer stuff as normal. I think it is handy in that it makes the buyer be more specific with details.

Annai_Custom_Offer_Request.thumb.JPG.01f955c36f58c6661383736e47b59b8f.JPG

Needless to say, I turned down Anja’s request because $5 is not enough for that level of headache.

Don’t worry, what it does is sends you a message with a REQUEST for a custom OFFER (not an actual order).

You can then send a custom offer with what they have asked for at whatever price you deem correct although if the price is substantially different to what they requested, it might be a good idea to explain why/what is involved.

Below is what I received from @annai80 as she sent me a request. Clicking on create an offer brings up the custom offer stuff as normal. I think it is handy in that it makes the buyer be more specific with details.

Needless to say, I turned down Anja’s request because $5 is not enough for that level of headache.

Never mind EOIN 😡 I found an awesome team of Doers who will glady take on my project.

giphy.gif

Jokes aside. It’s the same feature with a few more extra perks.

Archived