Buyers cancel order

mimegraphic

Guest offlinehelpers

Sure. But i ask about how many order cancel in one month according to fiverr Terms and conditions.

@mimegraphic I’m sure the cancellations have nothing to do with needing to develop your skills - seems a strange thing for other posters to mention really when you haven’t said what the reasons for cancellation were. Your reviews are excellent BTW! 🙂

how many order cancel in one month according to fiverr Terms and conditions.

There isn’t any sort of fixed number, but every cancellation counts against your completed stats.

Maybe have a word with CS and ask them how to respond to these cancellation requests as it may just be that buyers are deliberately employing you to do their work, and then cancelling to get it for nothing.

@mimegraphic I’m sure the cancellations have nothing to do with needing to develop your skills - seems a strange thing for other posters to mention really when you haven’t said what the reasons for cancellation were. Your reviews are excellent BTW! 🙂

how many order cancel in one month according to fiverr Terms and conditions.

There isn’t any sort of fixed number, but every cancellation counts against your completed stats.

Maybe have a word with CS and ask them how to respond to these cancellation requests as it may just be that buyers are deliberately employing you to do their work, and then cancelling to get it for nothing.

Thank you . I too much work on project with loyalty and deliver on time but something happening with me now a days.

I agree with @offlinehelpers; I do not know why other posters would say “you need to improve your skills.” Unless they have placed orders from you and were not happy with the work, you gave them. :thinking: buyers doing cancellations and chargebacks. So that is more than likely the reason.

This link may explain how cancellation stats are figured.

151767250_ScreenShot2018-03-19at11_02_52AM.thumb.png.e2ab4b3ee198d4f2b466397dbbc89c94.png OK for once and for all slight_smile look at my ahem beautifull ‘illustration’. The blue ‘1’ on the right is today. We count back to the left to days which have passed. For the example, we assume we delivered 1 order each green day. And on the 2 red days, we have the unfortunate event of a canceled order. Today, there are 2 canceled orders and 15 completed orders. This gives a 15/17=88% If today is 2 days ago (on the day ‘3’), the situation is different. We have 17 completed …

I agree with @offlinehelpers; I do not know why other posters would say “you need to improve your skills.” Unless they have placed orders from you and were not happy with the work, you gave them. :thinking: buyers doing cancellations and chargebacks. So that is more than likely the reason.

This link may explain how cancellation stats are figured.

[52%20AM] OK for once and for all slight_smile look at my ahem beautifull ‘illustration’. The blue ‘1’ on the right is today. We count back to the left to days which have passed. For the example, we assume we delivered 1 order each green day. And on the 2 red days, we have the unfortunate event of a canceled order. Today, there are 2 canceled orders and 15 completed orders. This gives a 15/17=88% If today is 2 days ago (on the day ‘3’), the situation is different. We have 17 completed …

Reason : buyer discuss all things about order when I send order he said Looks Good need few changes . When I deliver modified file he did not reply direct cancel the order. I said him please give me chance i will do better.

But he cancelled.

Reason : buyer discuss all things about order when I send order he said Looks Good need few changes . When I deliver modified file he did not reply direct cancel the order. I said him please give me chance i will do better.

But he cancelled.

he just wanted a freebie. I have had 3 of those myself. Still dealing with one at the moment. They tend to prey on new sellers more.

Look on the brighter side, negative review could have been worse.

But he cancelled.

But he cancelled.

Why did you agree to the cancellation if you did the work. Simply say no.

If I did not cancel , he left me a negative feedback.

You’re going to have to get used to negative feedback. It happens. It’s part of being a Fiverr seller. If you keep cancelling orders to avoid the chance that you might get a negative review, then you’ll never get paid. Learn to accept the good with the bad, otherwise, you are probably going to fail as a seller here on Fiverr.

You’re going to have to get used to negative feedback. It happens. It’s part of being a Fiverr seller. If you keep cancelling orders to avoid the chance that you might get a negative review, then you’ll never get paid. Learn to accept the good with the bad, otherwise, you are probably going to fail as a seller here on Fiverr.

Yes, you are right. But if I did no accept for cancellation. Might be possible he is going to CS for cancellation or refund back.

Archived