Buyers cannot find my Gig

I created my Gig but buyers cannot find it, how will they give me orders?

I cannot find any gig active on your profile either.

What is the status of the gig you are talking about? Is it active? You can find out if it is active by going to the “Selling” tab on the top right-hand side of the homepage and clicking on “Gigs” from the drop-down menu that appears.

Do you see your gig listed under “Active”? Or is it labeled as something else like pending approval, denied, requires modification, etc?

I seem to have the same issue :confused:

Try to search your gig by keywords or title on fiverr search if it searchable then okay if not then contact to customer support for live your gigs

it is active but no buyers

Okay… I see your gig now all right. If I can see it, so can your buyers. I guess the problem is solved now. Good luck!

there is only one gig on your account about writing, I would suggest , create some more with relevant services.

And please use the gig SEO title and gig title.

some of my gigs don’t show on the market, but I am okay with that. The other gigs do show

@kartshylyne Essay writing gigs are against Fiverr’s ToS. Fiverr doesn’t allow gigs that provide academic services such as writing essays, research papers (for academic purposes), etc. I suggest that you go through Fiverr’s ToS first.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Also, since your current gig violates the ToS, I suggest that you edit/remove the gig ASAP because Fiverr is being very strict of late. Having such a gig on your profile can get you into a lot of trouble. They might even suspend your account and I wouldn’t want to see that happen.

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

thank you sir, I will work on what you have said, regards