Buyers directly gives academic work and once we cancel them our order completion rate drops

hassan_mughal

It’s been many times I have faced the issue that buyers specially the new ones directly place the order which sometimes contains academic work like homework etc. As its the policy of Fiverr and every where else that it is prohibited to do this kind of task, so I every time have to cancel the order. As a result, my order completion ratio drops. I once talked with customer support of Fiverr that why I have to suffer from the wrong doing of buyer. But my order completion rate was not restored back.
So, do any of you also face similar situations and do you guyz have any better way how can I avoid my dropping order completion rate.

It’s been many times I have faced the issue that buyers specially the new ones directly place the order which sometimes contains academic work like homework etc. As its the policy of Fiverr and every where else that it is prohibited to do this kind of task, so I every time have to cancel the order. As a result, my order completion ratio drops. I once talked with customer support of Fiverr that why I have to suffer from the wrong doing of buyer. But my order completion rate was not restored back.

So, do any of you also face similar situations and do you guyz have any better way how can I avoid my dropping order completion rate.

so I every time have to cancel the order. As a result, my order completion ratio drops.

This happened to me just this week. I did not say anything to the buyer about cancelling other than it was against Fiverr TOS for me to do homework. Then I went to the resolution center and asked to have the order canceled.

I was given several drop down menus to choose answers from for the various questions. When the drop down menu came where I was to choose what the problem was, I chose “fraud.” CS canceled it for me that same day and my stats were not affected. 😊

Archived