Buyers do not come to new seller . i am new in fiverr . pls help me

remove_bg0604

First of all, thank you to Fiverr. This is a platform where anyone can prove their talent by offering their services, and in return, they can also get rewards. Hi,my gig all my dear senior sellers and new sellers, how are you guys? I hope you’re going to be good at running this coronavirus epidemic. I am Sambit Kumar Barik & am a commerce student. I’m new to this site. I 'm providing the background removal service. My first buyer has not yet arrived. So I’d like to take some tips from my senior seller to expand my gig.

Background removal service is the one of the most saturated categories in Fiverr, and believe me, you wouldn’t go anywhere if you stick on this one. There are 30,000+ gigs offering the same service. How do you expect to compete with them?

You said you are a commerce student, why don’t you utilize your commerce skills? You can try your luck on creating gigs which relevant to your skills like SEO, marketing, content creator etc. You are more likely to get buyers in these categories.

Background removal service is the one of the most saturated categories in Fiverr, and believe me, you wouldn’t go anywhere if you stick on this one. There are 30,000+ gigs offering the same service. How do you expect to compete with them?

You said you are a commerce student, why don’t you utilize your commerce skills? You can try your luck on creating gigs which relevant to your skills like SEO, marketing, content creator etc. You are more likely to get buyers in these categories.

a good information from you…Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I didn’t think that 😲

thank you so much .

Archived