Buyers don't reply / don't rate after getting required work!

adi_6294

@adi_6294

Reasons why Buyers don’t leave feedback…

1. They don’t know they can.
  2. They don’t know how.
  3. They’re too busy.
  4. They forgot.
  5. They don’t care.
  6. They didn’t like your service and are too polite to say anything negative.
  7. They don’t want to be disclosed.

If you’re running up to 30% feedback, you’re doing great. A wise man once said, "No feedback is good feedback.

Reply to @voiceoverwork:

Hey I work in various other websites and i always write a statement for feedback.

But they dont really reply at all. One of the buyer set a deal of 8 gigs with me. He ordered 2 gigs and then he never replied. I don’t know where has he gone now. He even dont care about the money he spent in 2 gigs…But after going here and there in this web, i came to a conclusion that most of the buyers donot reply because of two reasons:

1- They do not really know that this option is available may be because of user unfriendly interface of this website.

2- They dont really care to reply back until unless they find their delivery as incorrect or missing requirements.

Guest matt_garry

I think I am around 50/50 when it comes to raitings I rather not bug them tho I would rather bug them for a tip instead:) wich is ironic because people never leave me thumbs up on my tip jar arg…

• 9 months later...

As a buyer, you don’t want to rate the work immediately, maybe you’re too busy, maybe you can’t judge the effectiveness of the work immediately. After a while, your ability to rate the work disappears. I have 2 jobs that when I click ‘rate’ it takes me to the job but the rating tool is gone…

I have 144 not rated gigs out of 585 positive ratings and these are some of the multiple orders made by same buyers for over 2 years . That’s quite a lot but some of the buyers no longer on fiverr for some reason and not active anymore. Too busy to rate 10 orders for same rating 🙂

After the delivery of the work, buyer responds with a thank you note, but doesn’t confirm delivery receipt. Apart from the missing feedback, i had couple of points to clarify.

a) In case of delay or no confirmation on delivery, payment is cleared or put on hold until buyer’s confirmation.

b) in either of the situation - delay or no confirmation, does it affect my ratings?

I have already written to the buyer politely to accept the delivery, but i have not heard anything after that initial thank you note. How should i resolve this ?

i have a buyer who has my gig severally but never leaves a feedback , i have tried all i can but i guess he dosen’t really care, i did his jobs well if not he won’t be coming back to re-order my gig.

i hope he has a change of mind as his positive reviews will really do my gig ratings a lot of good.

Archived