Buyers dont seem to prefer me, how do I make a first order?

navyinalice

Hello! I am Alice, I am an Architect and 3D artist and due to COVID-19 the company I work in is in lockdown.
I have opened this account some time ago but now I really need to make some money so I can pay my rent and eat during this crisis without going out of my home (there is a complete lockdown in my country)
First I want to wish luck and health to all of you. I hope we will get through this.
I want to ask: I have been sending offers for days now, but no one seems to be interested. I make high quality work, but I guess (If I think myself as a buyer) that no one would like to buy something from a new person that has no reviews. I have really lowered my prices, but this does not seem to work either.
I am in need and I really want to work.
How can this change?

I hope you’re doing well. I understand how you feel, because at the start I had to see buyer’s request in send them proposal if any job is relevant to me. After few days I started to get responses, done their projects and now I get request in my inbox.

It has been 59 days since I joined this site and I’ve completed more than 20 orders. I am hopefully about to get a level 1 seller status.

So don’t loose hope, try to check the request portion see what kind of requests are there, if not related to your field then you maybe need to edit your gig for the correct category.

Always learn new things to increase the scope of your service.

Best Wishes. 🙂

Hello! I am Alice, I am an Architect and 3D artist and due to COVID-19 the company I work in is in lockdown.

I have opened this account some time ago but now I really need to make some money so I can pay my rent and eat during this crisis without going out of my home (there is a complete lockdown in my country)

First I want to wish luck and health to all of you. I hope we will get through this.

I want to ask: I have been sending offers for days now, but no one seems to be interested. I make high quality work, but I guess (If I think myself as a buyer) that no one would like to buy something from a new person that has no reviews. I have really lowered my prices, but this does not seem to work either.

I am in need and I really want to work.

How can this change?

I have been sending offers for days now, but no one seems to be interested.

This may be helpful to you: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Hey @navyinalice

I would recommend being really detailed in your offers that you are making for the buyers requests. I had a look at your work and its TRULY AMAZING! But I did notice your gig description was only a few lines…

I would structure something like this to help stand out and really sell what you offer.

For example:

1. Introduce yourself at the beginning of your gig (i.e. Years of experience, honorable mentions, any big companies have worked with). This will give you credibility from the get go and encourage the buyer to know why they should work with you.

2. Clearly state what you are selling in the gig & the benefits of ordering. For example, "I will design high quality 3D renders of your interior space that will make you feel like your project has already been built. My designs will include multiple angles for both you and your clients to truly capture the vision of your space.

3. Make them want to order from you right now. For example:
    If you hire me for your project today, you will get:

• 3D modeling
  • Include Environment
  • Include Furniture and People
  • Texturing & Lighting
  • Unlimited Renderings
  • Architectural Walkthrough
  • Source File
  1. Finally let them know what they must do to place the order. For Example:

To start working together on your next project, click the BIG GREEN CONTINUE button on the right side of this page.

Let’s bring your dream to life!

These are just a few tips of course.

I would also consider looking at using fiverr gig packages for your pricing, as I think it can be applicable and help your sales all round.

Here is an article for fiverr on that:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/gig-packages-tips-qa

Hope this info helped. Don’t give up & I wish you the best of luck!

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Your Japanese-style cat illustrations are pretty! Sadly, much of the image is lost as a thumbnail. (Please see (IMG) point 2)

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Archived