Buyers don't trust new sellers like me!

mdkhaledsshuvo

Hi Khaled. Even longterm sellers were new sellers once with no level and no feedback. Everyone starts from nothing on Fiverr. The issue that many new sellers are facing though is that there appears to have been a sudden rush of people signing up to Fiverr. As a result buyers have a massive choice of sellers to work with. For example if I wanted to buy a $5 logo design service, I could choose from literally thousands of people to work with. Thousands of people offering the same service.

Hi Khaled. Even longterm sellers were new sellers once with no level and no feedback. Everyone starts from nothing on Fiverr. The issue that many new sellers are facing though is that there appears to have been a sudden rush of people signing up to Fiverr. As a result buyers have a massive choice of sellers to work with. For example if I wanted to buy a $5 logo design service, I could choose from literally thousands of people to work with. Thousands of people offering the same service.

@english_voice you are right

Hello Creation333,

It depend on buyer’s thinking pattern. It’s true, some buyers are seeking for highly experienced sellers with levels, but that’s not everyone. There are some buyers that would like to work with new sellers. So don’t worry about it. Every seller started as “No level” at the beginning.

Keep sending offers to buyer requests. Hope you will have your first order soon.

Good luck!

Yah, it also happened but not fair think so ✍️

Yes , I agree.

What do think about gig marketing ? Like Paid marketing ( Fb advertisement / Google ads ).

@mdkhaledsshuvo

Your opening is correct.
But it is universal truth that Everybody who are experienced and oldest in Fiverr, once upon a time they were new. Everybody had started as new seller. This process will be continue and many new seller will come in future on this platform.
Many buyers does not trust new sellers, But many buyers exist who gives order to new seller.

So don’t be disappointed. Go ahead and try to get some orders compare lower budget . Make your strong and possibly much portfolio. If possible make few sample instantly of buyer’s work and show them. By this process, buyers will trust you.
I hope you understand and you will get order soon.

Archived