Buyer's Feedback not appearing on my profile

chalanagamage

Recently I delivered an order. Then the buyer left feedback (Review). I don’t want to leave feedback for the buyer. Since I haven’t put a review for the buyer. The buyer’s review is still not appearing on my profile. Will this be automatically added after some days? Or it will not until i leave feedback for the buyer?

If you would’ve read fiverr TOS or at least fiverr help page you would’ve already saw that buyers feedback will be visible only if you rate them back or after 10 days if you don’t.

Yes i read.

Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 10 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 10 days.

So if we don’t rate the buyer in 10 days, Will the buyer’s feedback will be automatically published in our profile?

Yes i read.

Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 10 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 10 days.

So if we don’t rate the buyer in 10 days, Will the buyer’s feedback will be automatically published in our profile?

I will refer you to my previous answer 😉

@rimshafaryad07 @mariashtelle1 you both are saying 2 different things 😦 @mariashtelle1 is saying it will be automatically published after 10 days and @rimshafaryad07 is saying it will not be published if we don’t leave a feedback for the buyer.

I’m telling you what’s written in TOS. If you don’t want to be misleaded by @rimshafaryad07 then you can read TOS yourself.

for publishing buyer review you have to answer the feedback then buyer feedback automatically published on your profiles otherwise not

@rimshafaryad07 PLEASE STOP spreading false information. If you are not sure of something, it’s better to not say anything at all than mislead others as it will only lead to further confusion. Thanks!

buyer feedback will not published until we rate the buyer

you have to answer the feedback then buyer feedback automatically published on your profiles otherwise not

FYI, this is false… This is not how ratings work.

Irrespective of whether or not you respond to the buyer’s feedback, their review/feedback/rating WILL BE made public 10 days after order completion.

• 1 year later...

Archived