Few of the recent thread had me thinking.
I’ve been on this platform for a while now and have several sellers marked as a . I know and like them so much that I’d rather wait a month for them than a day for someone else.
I’ve used certain sellers often enough that they already know what I want and how I want it. I already know I’m getting a 5 star service out of them - everybody wins! Then again, maybe not!
I was just thinking how much harder it is for a new seller to penetrate the market. I still do shop around for services that I have yet to find someone that I can genuinely mark as a favorite, but I do less browsing these days than when I was new.
That being said, if you’ve ever purchased a gig, how loyal are you?
- I am very loyal to my sellers
- I occasionally shop around
- I like diversity and shop around often
As a buyer, when you do shop around, what is your biggest turn off?
- Sellers who use celebrity photos
- Poorly written gig description/profile
- Anything less than 4.5 star reviews
- 1 star, failed to deliver
How often do you give new sellers (Level 0) a chance?
- Often, as long as they have at least a few good reviews
- Often, as long as they do not have any 1 star, fail to deliver
- Often, as long as they have good description, even with 0 reviews
- I prefer to hire level 1 and up
- I prefer to hire level 2 and up
- I only work with TRS