Fiverr Community Forum

Buyers only like high level sellers

today i saw a buyer’s request that he want only level 2 sellers , low level sellers make him time wasting.That’s really make me sad .Because i am a new seller i don’t get any orders ,i am afraid about that the seller give more preference to high level sellers.
Any new sellers have such a type of experience here?

12 Likes

Hello Creation333,

It depend on buyer’s thinking pattern. It’s true, some buyers are seeking for highly experienced sellers with levels, but that’s not everyone. There are some buyers that would like to work with new sellers. So don’t worry about it. Every seller started as “No level” at the beginning.

Keep sending offers to buyer requests. Hope you will have your first order soon.

Good luck!

10 Likes

I am new seller. Thank you for your good information.

2 Likes

don’t worry bro i’m also here as a new seller on fiverr,just carry on and try to do something with patient never give up

1 Like

I have joined fiverr from 3 months but no orders and i send 40+ offers weekly
don,t worry bro just keep trying different patterns of your requests

3 Likes

I am also a new seller and i think we have to be more patient in getting order .All buyers are nor same and others demand are also right because 1 or 2 level work are not same with the beginners.

3 Likes

Yea, some buyers are looking for sellers with proven track records and are willing to pay a premium, while others are looking for bargains. When I get requests that don’t meet my fees or the project is to time restrictive/sensitive I always recommend the client search for new sellers since they are often more flexible or willing to take on projects that are unconventional.

3 Likes

I would just keep trying. I started as a no level seller and I got about 70 orders before even making it to level one where I am now. It is definitely possible to achieve much greater success before “leveling up” and there are lots of profiles that prove that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You did it bro )) congrats about that

2 Likes

I have noticed the same thing, I have only been on Fiverr a few days and thought it would be a little easier to get my first customer, but sadly I have not received a single order. I’m still hopeful though!

3 Likes

Go ahead and try to get more order @rasel3465

2 Likes

Everyone started at level 0 and most got their first sales through Buyer Requests. It took me 45 days to get my first order and longer to get to the higher levels. But now I have completed over 1300 orders in 3 years.

6 Likes

Oh It’s a tough world here :slight_smile: I am a new seller too

1 Like

Due to this pandemic, there is a huge rise in the sellers here in fiverr…so the fight has increased alot recently, so dont lose hope…just keep sending the requests…i have sent almost 300 requests by now and only 8-9 responded…so keep working hard

1 Like

thanks to all friends for valuable comments.

1 Like

That’s what happens when you rely on BRs. Only my ratings prevent me from being a Level 2 seller and I stopped caring about Levels ages ago. Too many factors out of my control.

Stop thinking your level is holding you back. It isn’t. Find out what is.

3 Likes

For me,
I think that they are looking for a trustworthy seller. That’s why they mentioned in their requirements for level two or TRS.
But it’s not suitable for everyone.
Many new sellers have great skill than a TRS from my standpoint.
Hope you get an order shortly :slight_smile:
Best of luck

1 Like

mostly buyers check reviews before placing order that is reason they don’t order new seelers too much but everyone gets work just stay positive

2 Likes

it’s not 100% true I think.
There is a lot of buyers who are searching for a new seller.

• You have to full professional in your work.
  • Create attractive Gig Images.
  • Clear your service and pricing.
  • Make a meaningful description.
  • Send professional offers to buyer’s requests.
    Good luck.
1 Like

Some buyers will rather pay more to the big dogs as long as there is a standing track record rather than playing trial-and-error with a newbie.

That’s what it is.

1 Like