Buyers only like high level sellers

creation333

today i saw a buyer’s request that he want only level 2 sellers , low level sellers make him time wasting.That’s really make me sad .Because i am a new seller i don’t get any orders ,i am afraid about that the seller give more preference to high level sellers.
Any new sellers have such a type of experience here?

Hello Creation333,

It depend on buyer’s thinking pattern. It’s true, some buyers are seeking for highly experienced sellers with levels, but that’s not everyone. There are some buyers that would like to work with new sellers. So don’t worry about it. Every seller started as “No level” at the beginning.

Keep sending offers to buyer requests. Hope you will have your first order soon.

Good luck!

Yea, some buyers are looking for sellers with proven track records and are willing to pay a premium, while others are looking for bargains. When I get requests that don’t meet my fees or the project is to time restrictive/sensitive I always recommend the client search for new sellers since they are often more flexible or willing to take on projects that are unconventional.

I would just keep trying. I started as a no level seller and I got about 70 orders before even making it to level one where I am now. It is definitely possible to achieve much greater success before “leveling up” and there are lots of profiles that prove that 🙂

I would just keep trying. I started as a no level seller and I got about 70 orders before even making it to level one where I am now. It is definitely possible to achieve much greater success before “leveling up” and there are lots of profiles that prove that 🙂

You did it bro )) congrats about that

Due to this pandemic, there is a huge rise in the sellers here in fiverr…so the fight has increased alot recently, so dont lose hope…just keep sending the requests…i have sent almost 300 requests by now and only 8-9 responded…so keep working hard

For me,
I think that they are looking for a trustworthy seller. That’s why they mentioned in their requirements for level two or TRS.
But it’s not suitable for everyone.
Many new sellers have great skill than a TRS from my standpoint.
Hope you get an order shortly 🙂
Best of luck

it’s not 100% true I think.
There is a lot of buyers who are searching for a new seller.

• You have to full professional in your work.
  • Create attractive Gig Images.
  • Clear your service and pricing.
  • Make a meaningful description.
  • Send professional offers to buyer’s requests.
    Good luck.

• 5 months later...

Archived