Buyers: order by accident too many times - what will we do?

junoteam

HI everyone,

I read some new stories these day and what will we do? Is anyone know the answer?

1. Buyers order by accident too many times ( different buyers) - and they ask for mutual cancel - but too many times => what can we do?

2. Buyers didn’t read the gig carefully then they want the full service for just $5 - and they ask for mutual cancel

3. Buyers order and ask to do another filed - my gig is icon design but some of my buyers want me to design the icon that they can use like a logo for their business - but the logo’s quality and icon’s quality are totally different 😦 so they get disappointed and ask for mutual cancel

4. Buyers order and don’t give enough information and never respond my message - what will i do?

5. Buyers order 20 gigs at the same time - so it count as 1 gig ( for example mine: 6 days) - but i can’t do too many design like that in the short time - what will i do?

Fiverr support said that " too many mutual cancels will effect your rating" - Is anyone know how to handle these problems?

Thank you so much and i really appreciate it!!!

Regards,

Junoteam.

Hi 🙂 thank you!

2. Just tell them cancel effect you, Tell them to order extra or offer something else => haha, they don’t want

3. Create 300dpi will solve problem => it’s not the point 😃 IOS icon can be a logo

4. Tell him that you waiting for his reply => didn’t reply

5. Ask them to wait few times more => didn’t reply

57 reviews and Top Rated? Share some tips please => no i have the icon gig design but too many orders so i have to pause it 😦

Regards,

Junoteam.

Archived