Buyer's Rating Is Very Important For Us Sellers

jamat222

I believe it is important to leave a rating because it helps where your profile is placed.

I believe it is important to leave a rating because it helps where your profile is placed.

Reviews are a perk to a job well done. You cannot force buyers to say nice things about you just because you want a higher review rating. Be happy with what a buyer chooses to share – whether that be a positive review, a tip, or no response at all.

You’re in business as a freelancer here on Fiverr to deliver a quality service to other people that need that service, and then get paid for your work. Everything else is a bonus.

Reviews are a perk to a job well done. You cannot force buyers to say nice things about you just because you want a higher review rating. Be happy with what a buyer chooses to share – whether that be a positive review, a tip, or no response at all.

You’re in business as a freelancer here on Fiverr to deliver a quality service to other people that need that service, and then get paid for your work. Everything else is a bonus.

I do agree with you that no one can or should try to force a buyer for reviews.

Archived