Buyers Ratings

mohaplaban

Hi, as we can see there is nothing related to buyers ratings. so, lots of buyer don’t give us ratings. there should be system that will effects on buyers profile. i mean, buyers ratings should be count there should be a system, that people can see how is this buyer to others via his ratings…

I agree. Should be a 2 way street. There are times I wish I can rate some of my buyers for how difficult they can be to work with, how demanding some of them are. I try my best to please my clients but some of them are asking too much and wish I can pass that info to other buyers. And I wish to know a bit about buyers I get. It seems fair that since our ratings are out there for buyers to read, theirs should be too.

Just my $0.02

Hey, I’m exclusively a Buyer, and have been suggesting to Fiverr for awhile that there be a rating system on Buyers similar to what is in place for Sellers. It’s great to see all of you Sellers and surely others feel the same. NOW, if we could only move Fiverr to putting something into place… 🙂

Archived