I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request.
I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want.
I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses.
I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids.
I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding.
I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding.
I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs.
Fact 1: BR is for us buyers to request what we need. Its for sellers to address buyers need.
Fact 2: Its not for sellers to tell me about their education, family life, past work history, etc.
I don’t care you were
- the lead editor for your high school newspaper
- you have 3 beautiful children
- you have been writing for 6 years
- you have been on 5r for 3 years
- you have all 5 star reviews
- you are an SEO expert - weirdly, you don’t know what SEO stands for/spells out
Why don’t you spend some time telling me what you can do for me, instead of how awesome you think you are. I think it’s great you have self esteem and hold yourself to high regards, bragging about your PHD in English Literature from Harvard, Princeton or Columbia.
Frankly, I don’t care.
I will admit openly, that I am a sexist and ageist. I have no desire to hire a 19 year old, hot blond chick with PHD in anything. I prefer to hire the “real” looking guy or gal with great writing skills instead. I find that 13 and 15 year old high school, genuine picture, write better than celebrity models.
So, go away and stop bidding on my request, because you are just irritating me. I won’t hire you.
- I want someone that can write.
- I want someone with either real picture or for illustrators a cartoon of yourself or for designers, a nice logo.
This is getting really old.