Fiverr Forum

Buyers request disapered

For some reason I can not see buyers request to my gigs , yesterday I was able to see a lot of request s but today when I check the buyer request’s are I can only see game design related request but for my illustration, comic, portrait or logo gigs the requests that were visible disapeared hasthis something to do with my gigs tags? or with my level?

2 Likes

This has been asked, and answered all over the forum for months already. It looks like you were demoted to a no-level seller. Sellers with no level, do not have access to see many buyer requests – only a handful at best. This is on purpose, and as Fiverr intends it to be. When you are re-promoted to a Level 1 seller, you will see plenty of buyer requests that you can respond to again.

2 Likes

Has your level been dropped? New sellers can not see plenty of buyer requests. Try to level up Level 1 seller or above will see plenty of buyer requests.

2 Likes

Yes, on the 4 years I’ve been selling on fiverr this is the first time I suffer a huge amount of cancelations not related to my work and my completion rate droped to 85% and even when I worked hardly to reach the level aproval aparently I missed the deadline or something and I didnt returned to level 2 but dropped to no level :frowning: and quick question if I can no t see buyer’s request related to my work how can I maintain the standards that the site request from me?
I have just 5 stars reviews does that will help me at least?

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: if I cant see the buyers request’s how do I maintain the standars that the site requires from me?

This is a tricky one and I face that as a new seller here in Fiverr as it is hard to get those first jobs without “social proof” - esp seeing I can’t point to may site where I have Testimonials.

1 Like