Buyer's request isn't yielding positive results

hopecreatnz

Before now, if I bid for ten jobs, I most certainly will get 7 replies out of which I’d get 5 jobs. Now it’s no longer the case, I hardly ever get a job from buyer’s request. Why is this happening? What do I do to improve my chances at success? Please advice me.

Before now, if I bid for ten jobs, I most certainly will get 7 replies out of which I’d get 5 jobs. Now it’s no longer the case, I hardly ever get a job from buyer’s request. Why is this happening? What do I do to improve my chances at success? Please advice me.

Before now, if I bid for ten jobs, I most certainly will get 7 replies out of which I’d get 5 jobs.

This means that your approach is fine. I don’t think you have anything to worry about that.

Now it’s no longer the case, I hardly ever get a job from buyer’s request.

It is just that BRs are always such a gamble (albeit with no negative consequences 😉 ). There’s no guarantee or consistency when it comes to BRs. It is just a bidding system where many sellers vie for that one thing: for the buyer to choose them.

What do I do to improve my chances at success?

Nothing, really. Just keep at it. You could also try to improve the structure/content of the BR offers that you send.

However, I think it is a good idea to stop depending on BRs altogether and to get buyers from your gigs/Fiverr search directly. You could improve gig exposure by spending more time/resources on marketing your gigs to your target audience. Also, try to develop a good rapport with your buyers, and hopefully, you get a few repeat/regular customers 🙂

Before now, if I bid for ten jobs, I most certainly will get 7 replies out of which I’d get 5 jobs.

This means that your approach is fine. I don’t think you have anything to worry about that.

It is just that BRs are always such a gamble (albeit with no negative consequences 😉 ). There’s no guarantee or consistency when it comes to BRs. It is just a bidding system where many sellers vie for that one thing: for the buyer to choose them.

Nothing, really. Just keep at it. You could also try to improve the structure/content of the BR offers that you send.

However, I think it is a good idea to stop depending on BRs altogether and to get buyers from your gigs/Fiverr search directly. You could improve gig exposure by spending more time/resources on marketing your gigs to your target audience. Also, try to develop a good rapport with your buyers, and hopefully, you get a few repeat/regular customers 🙂

However, I think it is a good idea to stop depending on BRs altogether and to get buyers from your gigs/Fiverr search directly. You could improve gig exposure by spending more time/resources on marketing your gigs to your target audience. Also, try to develop a good rapport with your buyers, and hopefully, you get a few repeat/regular customers

I think Hans was spot on here with these 2 recommendations. BR can get you started, but you can’t build a sustainable business on it.

1. Keep your Fiverr gigs running, but focus on building additional revenue sources. Most good freelancers are providing their service on multiple platforms. And even a better plan is to detach yourself from all platforms. Work directly with clients.
  2. You’re writing blog posts and proofreading articles. You should have a decent client base by know. Your services are easily repeatable so try to find a client that needs your service on regular basis.

How do I go about this? I used to make up to $500 per month but now I’d be happy if I make $50

• 2 months later...

Archived