Buyers request portion so bothering me

rskjadoon

Although fiverr make many appriciateable changes and making more for its high standard, but always when I want to send offers at buyer requests for this purpose when I go to buyer requests and open any category I feel so bad and also bothering to see new sellers posts, I will design I will make I am good deaigner If you need anything I am here etc such phrases and offers from sellers, but difficult to see buyers requests. Can fiverr control on this?? How make awareness for new commers this portion is not for their stupidities??? Specially in graphics designing category and its sub categories there is no buyers requests all posts from sellers and they showing their skills. English is not my mother language so if any one can’t understand my topic so sorry… Fiverr team should constrate on it also,

Guest offlinehelpers

Vote on here:
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 200 ❤

Archived