Buyers Request Sent

kamrulhasan117

Welcome to Fiverr Market place.

Buyer request is very important for getting orders.

Read Buyer requirements carefully try to understand what he needs to do.

Try to reply to him with some extra features and attractive offers within short descriptions.

Don’t panic.

sucess will come

Thanks a lot brother, For your valuable advice.

As my concept, First Start With normal greeting then Go to the Topic. Discuss what should be the expected result and how can you help you, Obviously Ensure him that your expert in that particular job. And finally ends with closing invitation in your inbox for further discussion. This should be short brief but effective. I am not expert or top worker But I usually follow this steps.

Additional information:

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

As my concept, First Start With normal greeting then Go to the Topic. Discuss what should be the expected result and how can you help you, Obviously Ensure him that your expert in that particular job. And finally ends with closing invitation in your inbox for further discussion. This should be short brief but effective. I am not expert or top worker But I usually follow this steps.

Your concept is so good. I think it’s help me for my improvement.Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

Additional information:

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Thanks for Sharing your valuable suggestion.

You need to read Carefully the request. Then You need to write request related text For Example :- Hi there, I read your request carefully and I understand that 100%…

Thanks and Regards

your username

Remember don’t copy paste one text multiple times .

Thanks

Thanks Brother, For sharing your valuable Ideas.

Hi, Welcome in this marketplace.

Buyer request is very important at first stage. Read buyer requirement very carefully and than send request just 3/4 line. Don’t right unnecessary any think.

Don’t hopeless send more and more request.

Thanks

Thanks a lot, Share valuable tips.

Archived