Buyers Request Submission NOT Showing in Recent Buyer Requests page

k_forhad

153108474_buyerrequest.thumb.JPG.fa65fb15508a78af2fd4614e397502b3.JPG

I can’t found my buyer request. I’ve already done 6 more work in Fiverr and have 4 different gig with much more information. I use effective tags for my gig. So, why I’m facing this kind of problem? 2 days ago I got a new job from buyer request. If I don’t get any buyer request then how can I bid and how can I get a new job? I have already clear my PC cookie but this problem doesn’t solve yet. Can anyone please help me to solve this problem? Can you suggest me anything? I’m gonna frustrated about this matter!

Post content edited as there has been a misunderstanding of OP’s first post.

Hi, djgodknows!

At first I would like to thank you for your information. I am not a buyer. I am a seller. So, when I go to my buyer request page for bidding, I don’t get any buyer request. Can you please see in the above picture which I upload with my post? I want to know that what is the problem and how can I solve the problem? Because I get all the job from buyer request page. I just go to the page and bid the posted job which posted by buyer. Can you please give me any suggestion?

Thanks

Hi, djgodknows!

At first I would like to thank you for your information. I am not a buyer. I am a seller. So, when I go to my buyer request page for bidding, I don’t get any buyer request. Can you please see in the above picture which I upload with my post? I want to know that what is the problem and how can I solve the problem? Because I get all the job from buyer request page. I just go to the page and bid the posted job which posted by buyer. Can you please give me any suggestion?

Thanks

Hi Forhad,

First I went and checked out your gigs.

The problem is, all your gigs have the SAME category. This is not a problem for the service that you are offering, but a small issue if you are looking for MORE buyer’s request items.

Your Buyer’s Requests come from DIFFERENT categories. So you will only see the requests that are in your gigs.

image.thumb.png.d55d3ccb0e484dfaa9dd1fa9daa71e89.png

Since your category is Digital Marketing and subcategory is SEO, you will only see BR (Buyer’s Requests) from SEO category, IF, there is any.

To see MORE number of BRs you need to have gigs in MORE different categories.

Hope I was able to explain this to you.

• 1 year later...

Thanks djgodknows!

I’ll try to set up my categories as soon as possible. I think it’ll be ok.

Thanks for your help 🙂

t up my categories as soon as possible. I think it’ll be ok.

Thanks for y

I have my seven gigs in five cathegories, but since Sep15 as I was demoted from Level1, I have not been able to see any requests. I opened a ticket two days ago, but I was told that nothing is wrong there. Well I did clean up Explorer and Chrome, but it did not help.

t up my categories as soon as possible. I think it’ll be ok.

Thanks for y

I have my seven gigs in five cathegories, but since Sep15 as I was demoted from Level1, I have not been able to see any requests. I opened a ticket two days ago, but I was told that nothing is wrong there. Well I did clean up Explorer and Chrome, but it did not help.

Check this out: Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.) Updated August 2018

Archived