Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer's Requests are a mess: no Seller actually reads my message?

So I’m new to Fiverr, and want to have a logo created. So I put up a buyer request with very detailed information and an attached pdf file with some examples and a secret word in it (I read online that’s how you can filter out the people who don’t read your request).

So far I got 100’s of requests, and not a SINGLE one has mentioned the secret word. It’s all copy-pasted. Some Sellers try to sound like they actually read the description, but they fail miserably.

This is so frustrating. I just want to have one person actually respond to my request, and at least make it seem like they understand what I’m asking for.

Is there not an option to delete all the nonsense offers that don’t even mention anything I said in the request?

8 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

First, no, you’re not alone in this. READ, People! Be original!

This thread mentions ‘removing’ offers, but not how. Buyer's Request: 39 Offers, Should you bid ❓ Though, the screenshots provided are from the app, so maybe through that? It might have also been mental dismissals, though, so maybe not.

Third, I know you’re looking for a logo, but you might want to look into artists. Story time for logo designers

5 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr Forum. Really its disappointed.

2 Likes

I do encounter this thing as a seller, I am a logo designer, and I try to reload the buyer request section to get as low offered requests as possible. But unfortunately in logo designing especially, there are thousands of sellers who have copy-pasted scripts and they send them ASAP and us (I am one of them who try to read what buyer is requesting and answer accordingly), we are really demotivated to see hundreds of offers sent just when we are reading buyer’s request. This is the thing I hate a lot. All the new sellers just try to copy-paste scripts for getting orders.

Mod Note: Post edited.

2 Likes

Keep in mind that some good sellers feel that that kind of request is insulting.

Mod Note: Post edited.