Buyers Requests - Sellers

lisahenriques

I think most of seller who post and ask for work. They are not aware of it. 🙂

Correct. There are many seller that come on Fiverr and don’t know how to use the BR section. They may be confused thinking it is a place to promote their services. However, there are a few that know exactly what the BR section is used for and do it anyway. That would be the group @catwriter talked about 🙂

Mod Note: This is an often-discussed issue. There are many suggestions about it in the forum, and staff is aware of the Buyer Request problem but it’s not entirely resolved as of today’s date. Feel free to discuss in an active thread such as the one below or contact Fiverr staff directly:

Hey there, Its almost so annoying to see the seller spamming in the buyer request section posting for work, Dear Fiverr Team, Kindly stop this spamming, its so annoying and irritating to search for real Buyer request, eventually i will suggest to block these kind of id’s. I am just attaching an image as a prove to show you the spammer and even i highlighted his/her request, kindly do take action against these id’s and the like of it. image.thumb.png.72cd3155f225b886cf42c06fc6cfe482.pngHappy Fiverring.

💡 To contact Fiverr directly, please contact Customer Support.

For a post about a lack of Buyer Requests, check here.

Archived