Buyers should have the option to offer review from custom quotes

I love the feature that allows sellers to offer custom quotes to potential buyers. But recently, a buyer informed me that they are unable to offer a review when a gig is purchased via the custom quote.

That doesn’t make much sense to me, and I think resolving that would be a worthwhile investment for both buyers and sellers.

I couldn’t agree more. I am wondering is that happens in the custom quotes sent with fiverr anywhere too.

I use custom offers all the time and although it takes some time, my clients can leave reviews and they eventual appear and get counted. I can’t understand why your clients say they don’t have this option. The only issue I have with custom offers is that they don’t get counted in the “Jobs in queue” so clients think you’re not busy and can take on work immediately, although I may be working on six novels at the time!

Now it looks like you select the Gig to attach the review to.

Reply to @writer637: hello, so does this mean that the custom orders are hidden? as in when you deliver your work, your buyer would not be able to give you ratings and reviews ? thank you in advance:)