Fiverr Community Forum

Buyers that don’t listen!

Hey, so I am a rapper and I just delivered a order to a client, I specifically asked them to message me back if they liked it, or if they want something changed? They didn’t respond and accepted my delivery and left feedback but I don’t know if he liked it because he won’t respond to any messages? why are people like this? I just want people happy, this has happened before the client didn’t request revision or even message me? Does this happen to anyone else I’m assuming it does?

2 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong with that :woman_shrugging: They don’t have to write you a message before completing an order just so you would know which rating they will leave for you.
If you don’t want to rate them then you can wait 10 days and their review will show up on your profile.

4 Likes

It’s not about the rating, I don’t even know if they want the stems for mixing and mastering as that what was is the order, totally confused and can’t even get a reply

1 Like

Those should be sent with the order if they are part of it. Just send them to them anyway.

4 Likes

Don’t message them after you delivered it. Just leave them alone.

As was mentioned, send them those -the stems- if they were part of the order.
Use the delivery button to send them too! Very important to deliver the total order using the delivery button.

2 Likes

But as discussed when placing the order, I send reference track first, then see if they want anything changed before exporting stems, but from now on I will do things different based on these comments! thanks guys :slight_smile: love!

Thanks love! I have only been doing this a for 4 months so I am still learning how to perfect everything! Please stay safe out there

1 Like

If you did what the client requested, and did it with quality conscience, then you shouldn’t worry about the feedback, if you are sure that everything is done in high quality. It’s just that some people may have not much time at that moment or maybe don’t have any mood or anything else, so just take care of the quality of your work and treat the client with understanding

This topic here is exactly why I try to thank everyone I come across for whatever work their doing. The cashiers at the check-lane, the food-prep people at the fast-food/restaurant place, even the mail-carrier and the garbage hauler if I’m outside at the times they come around. And the service technicians/CS reps on the phone, in the stores, and here on Fiverr.

Because there’s nothing wrong with a little bit of positive feedback.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the knowledge provided