Buyers trying to hire me

cherylleisten

I’m getting annoyed at buyers trying to use this platform like an indeed or ****** (Other Marketplace) type website. I’m hired BY THE GIG not on hourly pay, salary or a commission basis. It’s against the terms to hire someone off of fiverr for a regular job, and they don’t seem to get this. How do I explain to them that this isn’t the help wanted ads or ***** (Other Marketplace)? I tried to tell them to go to ******* and the word got flagged when I typed it in. I want serious fiverr buyers. What can I do about this?

Mod Note: Post edited.

I’m getting annoyed at buyers trying to use this platform like an indeed or ****** (Other Marketplace) type website. I’m hired BY THE GIG not on hourly pay, salary or a commission basis. It’s against the terms to hire someone off of fiverr for a regular job, and they don’t seem to get this. How do I explain to them that this isn’t the help wanted ads or ***** (Other Marketplace)? I tried to tell them to go to ******* and the word got flagged when I typed it in. I want serious fiverr buyers. What can I do about this?

How do I explain to them that this isn’t the help wanted ads or upwork?

They know it isn’t so just stop answering them.

What can I do about this?

You can politely tell them that that’s not how Fiverr works, and perhaps direct them to the Help section for buyers.

If they still keep insisting, block them and report them.

Archived