Buyers view my account and pass, what will i do to make them order my gig

maxwellnovel171

Reply to @kjblynx: What?! What self promotion, the guy here is asking a simple question.

Buyers are viewing his gigs but not ordering, why not answer his question with a few tips that you’re always banging on about instead of bashing them down eh ?

This is the second time I’ve noticed you do this morning.

Guest celticmoon

People have taken the time to look at your gigs and offer good advice. I agree with what’s been said and would like to add: read some of the hundreds of posts that have been written to help people like you optimize and promote gigs, find buyers and make sales. Use the forum search engine, upper right corner. And remember, self-promotion belongs in the My Fiverr Gigs forum.

Personally, I wouldn’t buy anything graphic from someone showing only one sample. You are competing against thousands of other great graphic designers. That doesn’t mean you can’t make sales, but you have to offer really outstanding work to succeed. What you’re showing isn’t particularly special or unique.

Guest joethorn

Yeah, Max, get a tonne of samples up like the guys have said.

Also, your description isn’t particularly strong. It doesn’t take me through the process of wanting to buy from you. If I were just a casual buyer, I’d probably click away from your gig, simply as there isn’t enough to hold me.

Archived