Fiverr Community Forum

Buyers want to meet outside zoom

Hello I have been on Fiverr for several months. I had few interested buyers however, 99% of them wanted to talk / meet outside zoom. When I insisted for them to go through zoom and choose a gig, they never responded back. Can you provide guidance. I lost hope getting any serious buyer, although I am daily checking. Thanks

4 Likes

If they’re breaking the ToS, chances are they never were serious buyers.
Report and block.

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I was just surprised that almost all requests that I received was demanding the same. Is it possible that almost all of them had the same requests ? This confused me …especially I have not had any sale yet.

1 Like

You will definitely get your desired buyer. Have patience :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Where are you getting these Buyers from?

If they are responding to you through Buyer Requests, it doesn’t surprise me.

1 Like

New sellers are often targeted, because of the newness. It is possible that their might have been a genuine buyer in the mess, but without experience it would have been impossible to tell.

The fact that they all vanished after you insisted hints that they were likely not legitimate.

I also learnt from your post.
Thank you very much for providing to your support.

No need to contact outside of fiverr. Keep calms, you will get the actual buyer asap

.just wait a little bit more time

Good evening Shariful, I would like to thank you so much for your feedback. Unfortunately, I have been registered since November 2020 actively checking, responding, sadly I am still not able to lend any business although my rates are very reasonable. Does it take that long ? Thanks - Rala

1 Like

Good evening, I would like to thank you so much for your feedback. Unfortunately, I have been registered since November 2020 actively checking, responding, sadly I am still not able to lend any business although my rates are very reasonable. Does it take that long ? Thanks - Rala

Sometimes looks are a double edged sword. I believe buyer insisted that you meet outside zoom for other purposes.

Good evening Ferdous, Thanks - Rala

1 Like

No you cannot. All communication must be done through the Fiverr message system for your sake and the buyer’s.
Thanks and Good Luck :slight_smile:

Hi, what surprised me that most of who approached had the same request, meet outside Fieverr to provide them my service, when I insist on them to choose the Gig, they no longer respond. This disappoint me and confuse me too. Thanks

Hi, how long it took you to get your first Gig/proposal ? I have registered in November 2021 and so far nobody serious and no business. This is a big surprise and concern. Thanks

Hi no, I am seller and I receiving messages from different countries. Thanks

November 2021 :roll_eyes: ? Are you sure? :face_with_monocle:

Out of curiosity where do I provide mock interview with clients or consultation ? Where do you meet clients virtually ? I know it exist somewhere, but I need step by step guidance. As most of my work is virtual meeting, like teaching French, it has to be live. Thanks

Yes I registered in November 2020 - I am 100% sure. I even verified my emails to know the dates. Thanks