Buyers who dont know what a gig is

Guest matt_garry

Guest matt_garry

I cant tell you how many people ask to buy my service and then I tell them how to purchase and it seems crazy foreign to them I say sure please buy 10 gigs from me I am not a level 1 so you need to purchase my gig 10 times and boom seems too complicated and repetitive for them.

and they say things like PayPal will think this is a fraud if I buy the same thing 10 times.

Just wanted to tell you PayPal doesn’t care if you buy the same service 100 times they want your money…

You’ll always run into a few folks here who are slightly short changed technically. Don’t worry about it. It’s the job a percentage of the time.

I don’t think paypal will have a problem with folks ordering multiple gigs. They seem to be pretty friendly with Fiverr and get it.

You’ll always run into a few folks here who are slightly short changed technically. Don’t worry about it. It’s the job a percentage of the time.

I don’t think paypal will have a problem with folks ordering multiple gigs. They seem to be pretty friendly with Fiverr and get it.

Archived