Buyers who want to cancel after delivery

lefflerexpress

I had a buyer fragglesrock who paid for a gig but did not read instructions and then threatened to leave me bad feedback if I did not cancel after I had already delivered. I wanted to know if anyone else has had this experience and how can we avoid buyers like that?

Sheriff’s Note: Calling folks out is not allowed here.

@lefflerexpress

Hi and welcome.

Sorry this happened to you so early on in the game.

There is no law stating that Buyers have to read anything, let alone our descriptions. It comes with territory.

In looking at your gigs, your descriptions are quite dense. As a long time writer and advertising person, I suggest using a Headline and a sub headline followed by some bullet points that accentuate the benefits of your gig, as well as a bullet section on all the things you won’t do, which are buried inside your copy.

It’s great that you are so accomplished, however Buyers don’t care about you. They only care about your offer and W-I-I-F-M. I suggest removing all the “I” and “I will” from your description and integrate that into your bio profile.

Use the description area to Sell your offer. Use the formatting tools that are available.

No there’s no guarantee anyone will read anything, but if you make it more appealing, you improve the odds.

Good luck! 🙂

Archived