Fiverr Community Forum

Buyers with multiple orders not able to give rating to all the orders

I have 7 orders for my gig but only got review on 4 of them. 2 of the buyers had multiple orders but they couldn’t find the rating option in the order.

2 Likes

Hello sumairqasim
It’s simple. Some buyers just check delivery and they don’t know about rating. Another one, if you send order extra then your buyer can give only one rating. I see one order is a queue on your gig.
I think you understand.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @jerinlab,

Thanks for the response. I had done 3 orders for a buyer and he did rating on the first and the third one. I asked him about the rating on the second order he said he has sent it but I never received it. Then this thing happened again with another buyer. I did 2 orders for him got the rating on the first one but not on the second one. This time I haven’t asked the buyer if he had given the rating or not. One more question which is also related to this.
Do I get the option to give rating only after the buyer has given the rating?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, do not ask your buyer for rating, you can get warning from fiverr or they can ban your account. I have done 102 orders only 56 orders are rated.
Your job is to deliver the work.

2 Likes

@hinajehan I didn’t ask them to give the rating. I just if they had given it or not. Does that also count for getting a warning from fiverr?

If they leave a review, you will get the notification, don’t force your buyers to leave the review.

3 Likes

IMO if you ask them for positive review then I think fiverr will give you warning but you can remind them to leave feedback but remember dont manipulate buyer to provide positive feedback

3 Likes

@hinajehan is correct. Never mention a review at all or you will get a warning.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yes! It counts for a warning.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

There’s no specific number of days for a seller to wait before getting an order, it may take 2 years or even an hour. Mine took me 2 months after uploading my Gig.
There are other measures you could employ to increase your chances of getting orders, you can search about them here on the forum.

1 Like

Thank you so much

I can understand the waiting period

But what about the getting Clicks but not Orders
I have many changes many times but still I am not getting results

1 Like

I see you’ve made a number of sales :no_mouth:, you know how things work around here already!

1 Like