Buyer's won't contact me again

Hello there,
I’m a new seller on this platform and I have gotten four orders with 5 star reviews so far. It’s very unfortunate that I don’t quite understand what is happening to me right now. I usually send request in buyers request section but every time some buyers get back to me asking me If I can do their work but after I reply, that’s it! Buyer’s won’t message me again.

What is even more worrisome are buyers that will even contact me without me sending requests and they will tell me how much they would love to work with me upon seeing my Gig but as usual once I send a message, that’s it. It hurts!

Please,I would like to know what is wrong with my Gig?
What should I do? Any suggestions?
Thanks in anticipation for your reply.

If you type “write buyer request” in the search bar above you will find several posts on how to write an effective reply to a Buyer Request.

Hi,
Thanks for the message.
Please, if you read my post carefully, you will note that it is not about how to write an effective reply for buyers request.

My problem lies with buyers messaging me to confirm if I’m actually available to do their work and after I reply, that’s it. I won’t hear from them again. It’s about buyers messaging me that they would love to work with me but once I reply and assured them that I can , that’s the end.
I usually make sure that whenever I’m replying a potential buyer, I do my best to reply accurately and professionally. I can share some screenshots here if that’s allow?
Pls, what do you think I’m doing wrong?

My reply was based on the above. Will leave that with you.

Perhaps someone else will have something to add.

Without seeing every message you’ve sent and received it’s impossible to give any real help I’m afraid. All the buyers messaging you may have had different reasons for not continuing with you, but we’d only be guessing if we tried to give any definitive answer, and we could well be wrong. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the honest reply.
Hopefully, I should be able to figure it out myself :thinking:. Still waiting for more suggestions though.

From mind readers? :wink:

Honestly, nobody can tell you what’s caused people not to buy from you without reading every message. You’ll need to work it our yourself I’m afraid.

Yeah, you are right! I’m already working on it.
I just hope things work out fine.
Many thanks for the comments.

Good luck with it! :slightly_smiling_face:

What is even more worrisome are buyers that will even contact me without me sending requests and they will tell me how much they would love to work with me upon seeing my Gig but as usual once I send a message, that’s it. It hurts!

Try not to let it get you down. Human beings, in general, are pretty flaky and unreliable. They’re easily distracted and impatient. There could be a million reasons why those buyers didn’t come back. Very few are likely to involve you.

If those people took the time to respond to you and compliment your work, I doubt there’s much wrong with your Gig. If there was, your offer would have been discarded with all the other unsuccessful ones.

yes same problem with me any guide us pls thank you

Thanks for the encouragement.
Many thanks.

Same problem with me but buyer not post offer and give oder

They may respond to all sellers who respond to their request and then decide who to go with based on the sellers’ responses to their questions.

Factors that play a role in which seller a buyer decides to choose include:

1. Suitability and communication.

Do they like you and have an impression that you are professional?

1. Competitiveness of your offer

Are you offering any free extras? Does the buyer feel they would get a great return on investing their money in you? For example, maybe buyers feel other sellers would create a more engaging product that would get them better results in their business.

Thanks for the tips. It’s really enlightening.
Though, I have never considered free extras anyway!

Yeah! I’ve found it helpful. You can create extras that take you very little time to do and require few to no resources, so it’s not a huge extra investment of your time and energy, yet you reap the rewards when a buyer accepts your offer!

Be patience. You will get response.