By mistake applied for fiverr card

anju198

How do you accidentally or mistakenly apply for something that requires you to fill out specific information – especially a Fiverr card?

If you have concerns about an action you have taken, it would be best to contact Fiverr’s Customer Support and ask them to assist you.

How do you accidentally or mistakenly apply for something that requires you to fill out specific information – especially a Fiverr card?

If you have concerns about an action you have taken, it would be best to contact Fiverr’s Customer Support and ask them to assist you.

Actually i am new here and want to withdraw my payments through Payoneer so i found no option for payoneer and clicked on fiverr revenue card…

Actually i am new here and want to withdraw my payments through Payoneer so i found no option for payoneer and clicked on fiverr revenue card…

withdraw my payments through Payoneer

The Fiverr Revenue Card is one of Fiverr’s withdrawal providers. Supported through Payoneer

The above is from here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/setting-up-your-fiverr-revenue-card

If this is unhelpful take the advice provided by @jonbaas

Archived