By mistake started order without any buyer requirement

sazusazu

I wonder how did you start order by mistake even if buyer didnt give any information about what you are suppose to work on ? just question !
was it custom offer you sent to buyer ?
or buyer placed order directly and you choose option that says you have all the information you need ?

I wonder how did you start order by mistake even if buyer didnt give any information about what you are suppose to work on ? just question !

or buyer placed order directly and you choose option that says you have all the information you need ?

On new orders (without instructions) there is a link that says something like ‘I have everything I need’. If the seller clicks on this then the countdown timer starts.

As far as I know, that’s the only way such an order can start, and to be honest it’s not that easy to do it accidentally - it would be quite a deliberate action!

buyer placed order directly and i choose option that says you have all the information you need.

On new orders (without instructions) there is a link that says something like ‘I have everything I need’. If the seller clicks on this then the countdown timer starts.

As far as I know, that’s the only way such an order can start, and to be honest it’s not that easy to do it accidentally - it would be quite a deliberate action!

Sir you have an argument but I made a mistake. I opened it in mobile apps and then it started after accidentally touching.

Archived