Fiverr Forum

Cached photo

I sent a photo of myself to Fiverr to make up into a drawing type of picture but now wish to have this photo back as I don’t want it to be in the public domain. Actually what came back was nothing like my image and I could have just asked for any sort of illustration, male or female, more or less in my age group. I can’t seem to get back to the person who did the illustration. Is there a way I can contact this person?

Not wanting to sound harsh, but if this is a digital file and they wanted to put your photo out there, nothing would stop them from doing so, sending the photo back to you is pointless. Digital files can be easily copied.

If the seller is honest and you ask them not to upload your photo anywhere then it shouldn’t be a problem. Go to your order page you should be able to contact the seller from there.

Best of luck.

It sounded to me like you sent a physical “Photo” to the seller, and you want the seller to return the Photo to you. But, your question is not clear about this. Perhaps you can clarify this and say if you sent a physical picture (Photo), or if you sent a digital image file to the seller.

If you sent a physical Photo to the seller and you need it back, you should contact the seller and tell them you need the original Photo to be returned to you…

1. Go to fiverr.com and make sure you are logged in (you should see your “Fiverr Username” at the upper right corner).
  2. On the menu along the top of the page, find “Shopping”, and click it. This should open your “My Shopping” page: “http://www.fiverr.com/users/mygigdeals/orders/type/active
  3. You should be able to see links for your active (open) purchases. If you don’t see the order you want here, use the “FILTER BY” selection box and choose “COMPLETED”, or click the link titled “View your past orders »”. This page should open: “http://www.fiverr.com/users/mygigdeals/orders/type/completed”.

4a) Click the link for the order. On the order page, if the order is still “Active”, you should see a box where you can type in a message to the seller.

4b) If the order is “Completed”, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, and look for: “This order is complete. Click here to contact the seller.” The word “here” is a link you can click to get a page where you can send a message to the seller.