Calcelled 2 orders by fiverr

asadkhalid88

Hello just now i woke up and see fiverr cancel automatically two orders that i deliver 4 months ago to my client with full of its source code as well as upload the app over IOS store and client leave 5 star feedback to me
I think buyer apply charge back of its credit card because now his account is also remove by fiverr
what is wrong with me? just lost my funds there is no protection for me? after 120 days buyer cancel both orders and now my balance is -2300$
i deliver him all the work all source files upload app over itunes and he was happy with my all work
but now how fiverr can cancel my orders without asking me
thank you

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s hard. Collect your evidence of delivery, screenshots of the product on iTunes, 5 *star rating and anything that proves that you delivered what the customer and you agreed on in the order, and send it to support with your ticket.
Stay calm and polite with support too, it’s not their fault but your customer’s.

Regarding the post above mine, no, you can’t withdraw after 3 days, clearance is 14 days/7 days for TRS after completion, only then you can withdraw.
Plus, you can get a negative balance if a buyer does a chargeback, and unless you can settle that with support, it means you will be working off your customer’s debt if you intend to keep working on Fiverr after that.

Oh, another thing, I assume, with orders as high as that, you are paying taxes, find out how to write that off, in case your efforts to settle this with support won’t help, that might lighten the blow at least somewhat.

That’s hard. Collect your evidence of delivery, screenshots of the product on iTunes, 5 *star rating and anything that proves that you delivered what the customer and you agreed on in the order, and send it to support with your ticket.

Stay calm and polite with support too, it’s not their fault but your customer’s.

Regarding the post above mine, no, you can’t withdraw after 3 days, clearance is 14 days/7 days for TRS after completion, only then you can withdraw.

Plus, you can get a negative balance if a buyer does a chargeback, and unless you can settle that with support, it means you will be working off your customer’s debt if you intend to keep working on Fiverr after that.

Oh, another thing, I assume, with orders as high as that, you are paying taxes, find out how to write that off, in case your efforts to settle this with support won’t help, that might lighten the blow at least somewhat.

i withdraw money as soon as it get cleared dont keep money in fiverr balace as fiverr wont care about sellers and just punish them for someone else mistake this is wrong

I don’t want to be that guy that insults someone, but this sounds fake, I’m sorry. I don’t buy it. I keep my PayPal and my bank account zeroed, always. And I’m pretty sure no one will keep $2,300 in their account for too long.

Also, “after 120 days buyer cancel both orders”.

How can anyone cancel when it’s delivered? I didn’t think that was possible. Not possible with PayPal either.

And I struggled to understand what that meant exactly, but I can’t.

“I think buyer apply charge back of its credit card because now his account is also remove by fiverr”

Guest offlinehelpers

I don’t want to be that guy that insults someone, but this sounds fake, I’m sorry. I don’t buy it. I keep my PayPal and my bank account zeroed, always. And I’m pretty sure no one will keep $2,300 in their account for too long.

How can anyone cancel when it’s delivered? I didn’t think that was possible. Not possible with PayPal either.

“I think buyer apply charge back of its credit card because now his account is also remove by fiverr”

Please search the forum for ‘PayPal chargeback’.

It’s not the seller’s PayPal account the funds are removed from when it happens, it’s from Fiverr’s and they in turn take it from the seller’s balance, leaving it as a negative amount.

Fiverr removes the accounts of any buyers who do PayPal chargebacks.

It’s sadly very real, and most definitely not fake.

So sorry this happened to you @asadkhalid88 :frowning_face:

If you review PayPal’s ToS, you will find that it’s even possible for up to 180 days.

It’s called Buyer Protection.

Any of us could find ourselves in OP’s situation anytime, through no fault of ours.

It’s not the seller’s PayPal account the funds are removed from when it happens, it’s from Fiverr’s and they in turn take it from the seller’s balance, leaving it as a negative amount.

I have already withdrawn all the amount now my balance is Negative -2300$ and for those who thinks I’m telling lie I’ll upload soon my order cancelled screenshots

Guest offlinehelpers

I have already withdrawn all the amount now my balance is Negative -2300$ and for those who thinks I’m telling lie I’ll upload soon my order cancelled screenshots

I’ll upload soon my order cancelled screenshots

No need - we believe you! 🙂

Hope you can get something sorted with CS - that is such a large amount to lose out on.

Really sad to hear that! Unfortunately, this is a loss that (most probably) can’t be undone. The loss is not only money, it’s the time, the hard work, health and all that helped you to make that much money. I always wonder why fiverr takes 20% of our earning if they can’t help us in situations like this. Alas! We sellers are helpless here.

Really sad to hear that! Unfortunately, this is a loss that (most probably) can’t be undone. The loss is not only money, it’s the time, the hard work, health and all that helped you to make that much money. I always wonder why fiverr takes 20% of our earning if they can’t help us in situations like this. Alas! We sellers are helpless here.

will fiverr not help me regards to this issue? they ll not entertain me?

will fiverr not help me regards to this issue?

I have already heard many such incidents. Fiverr does not help in case of Paypal disputes. All they do is to remove a buyer’s account who make such disputes and they have already done this in your case too. However, this is not a little amount. I suggest not to lose hope and talk to Fiverr CS. May Allah help you to get your money back ASAP.

Send proof that you delivered what was agreed on to support, don’t assume they won’t help if you didn’t try yet.

Like offlinehelpers posted, search the forum, there are posts by sellers who got reimbursed by Fiverr, at least half the amount, I think even more in a couple cases, so don’t give up too soon.

Good luck!

MR neromare check this screen shot hope you ll be believe it http://prntscr.com/i8l35r

Send proof that you delivered what was agreed on to support, don’t assume they won’t help if you didn’t try yet.

Like offlinehelpers posted, search the forum, there are posts by sellers who got reimbursed by Fiverr, at least half the amount, I think even more in a couple cases, so don’t give up too soon.

Good luck!

thank you so much Miila mam for your help

i did the same as you guide above i send them our all conversation 5 star rating review and link of the app that is live over ios store yet

i hope to hear positive from them

thank you so much Miila mam for your help

i did the same as you guide above i send them our all conversation 5 star rating review and link of the app that is live over ios store yet

i hope to hear positive from them

Good luck, and please keep us posted!

CS might take some time to respond (24-48 hours, possibly more), so don’t panic if you don’t hear from them today.

will fiverr not help me regards to this issue?

I have already heard many such incidents. Fiverr does not help in case of Paypal disputes. All they do is to remove a buyer’s account who make such disputes and they have already done this in your case too. However, this is not a little amount. I suggest not to lose hope and talk to Fiverr CS. May Allah help you to get your money back ASAP.

brother it is not paypal dispute it is buyer credit card charge back

I am feeling too much bad i want to Cry what happen to me i have on pending 2500$ but they will be automatically deduct by fiverr becasue my balance is already in Negative i have to submit my final semester dues on 5th Feb

Don’t feel too bad, this situation s*cks, of course, but perhaps try to focus on feeling proud that you do such good work that you already have so much in pending clearance that it would cover that amount.

At least, you discovered Fiverr and obviously made good use of the opportunities it offers, unlike many others.

I hope support will react soon enough, and help, though, of course! You’re doing great, don’t let this down your spirits too much. 🙂

I am feeling too much bad i want to Cry what happen to me i have on pending 2500$ but they will be automatically deduct by fiverr becasue my balance is already in Negative i have to submit my final semester dues on 5th Feb

I hope you will receive a positive feedback from CS.

Looking forward to see the feedback till you post it on this forum.

Its really Grate instructions from “miiila”

I got it now. Thanks. I already know you can’t open a dispute in PayPal against Fiverr. Cos’ it’s against Fiverr’s rules. But it’s still fake news. You can’t open a dispute in PayPal after 45 days from the purchase date. 😉

Guest offlinehelpers

I got it now. Thanks. I already know you can’t open a dispute in PayPal against Fiverr. Cos’ it’s against Fiverr’s rules. But it’s still fake news. You can’t open a dispute in PayPal after 45 days from the purchase date. 😉

It’s definitely 180 days.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security

Still not fake! 😉

It’s definitely 180 days.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security

Still not fake! 😉

Whaaaat. Last time I checked, a few months ago, it was 45 days. That’s weird. But cool in the same time. Protects buyers at least. They changed their terms I guess. I opened a lot of disputes during my stay in PayPal.

I’m taking my words back, and sorry! ✌️

Archived