Fiverr Community Forum

Calcelled 2 orders by fiverr

Hello just now i woke up and see fiverr cancel automatically two orders that i deliver 4 months ago to my client with full of its source code as well as upload the app over IOS store and client leave 5 star feedback to me
I think buyer apply charge back of its credit card because now his account is also remove by fiverr
what is wrong with me? just lost my funds there is no protection for me? after 120 days buyer cancel both orders and now my balance is -2300$
i deliver him all the work all source files upload app over itunes and he was happy with my all work
but now how fiverr can cancel my orders without asking me
thank you

3 Likes

didnt you withdraw your funds? because usually after delivering order its get completed after 3 days and you see your funds as balance and you can withdraw them

2 Likes

That’s hard. Collect your evidence of delivery, screenshots of the product on iTunes, 5 *star rating and anything that proves that you delivered what the customer and you agreed on in the order, and send it to support with your ticket.
Stay calm and polite with support too, it’s not their fault but your customer’s.

Regarding the post above mine, no, you can’t withdraw after 3 days, clearance is 14 days/7 days for TRS after completion, only then you can withdraw.
Plus, you can get a negative balance if a buyer does a chargeback, and unless you can settle that with support, it means you will be working off your customer’s debt if you intend to keep working on Fiverr after that.

Oh, another thing, I assume, with orders as high as that, you are paying taxes, find out how to write that off, in case your efforts to settle this with support won’t help, that might lighten the blow at least somewhat.

7 Likes

i withdraw money as soon as it get cleared dont keep money in fiverr balace as fiverr wont care about sellers and just punish them for someone else mistake this is wrong

2 Likes

I don’t want to be that guy that insults someone, but this sounds fake, I’m sorry. I don’t buy it. I keep my PayPal and my bank account zeroed, always. And I’m pretty sure no one will keep $2,300 in their account for too long.

Also, “after 120 days buyer cancel both orders”.

How can anyone cancel when it’s delivered? I didn’t think that was possible. Not possible with PayPal either.

And I struggled to understand what that meant exactly, but I can’t.

“I think buyer apply charge back of its credit card because now his account is also remove by fiverr”

2 Likes

Please search the forum for ‘PayPal chargeback’.

It’s not the seller’s PayPal account the funds are removed from when it happens, it’s from Fiverr’s and they in turn take it from the seller’s balance, leaving it as a negative amount.

Fiverr removes the accounts of any buyers who do PayPal chargebacks.

It’s sadly very real, and most definitely not fake.

So sorry this happened to you @asadkhalid88 :frowning_face:

6 Likes

If you review PayPal’s ToS, you will find that it’s even possible for up to 180 days.
It’s called Buyer Protection.

Any of us could find ourselves in OP’s situation anytime, through no fault of ours.

6 Likes

I have already withdrawn all the amount now my balance is Negative -2300$ and for those who thinks I’m telling lie I’ll upload soon my order cancelled screenshots

3 Likes

No need - we believe you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope you can get something sorted with CS - that is such a large amount to lose out on.

2 Likes

Really sad to hear that! Unfortunately, this is a loss that (most probably) can’t be undone. The loss is not only money, it’s the time, the hard work, health and all that helped you to make that much money. I always wonder why fiverr takes 20% of our earning if they can’t help us in situations like this. Alas! We sellers are helpless here.

1 Like

will fiverr not help me regards to this issue? they ll not entertain me?

I have already heard many such incidents. Fiverr does not help in case of Paypal disputes. All they do is to remove a buyer’s account who make such disputes and they have already done this in your case too. However, this is not a little amount. I suggest not to lose hope and talk to Fiverr CS. May Allah help you to get your money back ASAP.

2 Likes

Send proof that you delivered what was agreed on to support, don’t assume they won’t help if you didn’t try yet.

Like offlinehelpers posted, search the forum, there are posts by sellers who got reimbursed by Fiverr, at least half the amount, I think even more in a couple cases, so don’t give up too soon.
Good luck!

3 Likes

MR neromare check this screen shot hope you ll be believe it http://prntscr.com/i8l35r

2 Likes

thank you so much Miila mam for your help
i did the same as you guide above i send them our all conversation 5 star rating review and link of the app that is live over ios store yet
i hope to hear positive from them

4 Likes

Good luck, and please keep us posted!

CS might take some time to respond (24-48 hours, possibly more), so don’t panic if you don’t hear from them today.

4 Likes

Sure brother i ll keep you all guys updated as soon as i hear from them

4 Likes

@misscrystal Mam any suggestion ? can you help me regards to this issue ?

I am feeling too much bad i want to Cry what happen to me i have on pending 2500$ but they will be automatically deduct by fiverr becasue my balance is already in Negative i have to submit my final semester dues on 5th Feb

1 Like

brother it is not paypal dispute it is buyer credit card charge back