Calling a customer

lukeman2018

Goodday everyone,

I actually saw it on a guys gig that he will provide 15min s***e call for those buying his gig

Now my question is, if you are having a difficult time passing a message to a buyer, can you request for his whatsapp number so you can call him?
And i hope its not against fiverr rules
thank you

To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.
Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.

The above is from the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Well worth a read as a violation can risk your account.

Guest offlinehelpers

Goodday everyone,

I actually saw it on a guys gig that he will provide 15min s***e call for those buying his gig

Now my question is, if you are having a difficult time passing a message to a buyer, can you request for his whatsapp number so you can call him?

thank you

can you request for his whatsapp number so you can call him?

No you can’t.

Yes it is.

You’d really need to speak to CS before doing anything like this to make sure you’ve got their sayso, otherwise you’d be putting your account in jeopardy.

To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.

The above is from the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Well worth a read as a violation can risk your account.

Thank you very much

I think i will have to ignore any buyer asking for my whatsapp number then

Archived