Calling all Fiverr sellers!

mjensen415

Calling all Fiverr sellers! Looking for a community member who is a stay-at-home-mom/dad who is currently using Fiverr as means to bring in a little extra cash for his/her family. This person could have had a job when they first started on Fiverr, but must be a stay-at-home parent now. Also okay if the Fiverr gig has turned into a full-time means of income, however selling on Fiverr must have started out as just a side gig to make some extra money for the family.

Leave a comment if you’re interested in more information and we’ll contact you!

UPDATE: US specific please.

I am the elder son, doing job for my family in another city also want to have full time fiverr seller so i can join my family… i remember my moms hand breakfast dinner and lunch… and Fathers love… am far from my family… So it wll be pleasure to work full time at home with my parents for the parents. 🙂

Calling all Fiverr sellers! Looking for a community member who is a stay-at-home-mom/dad who is currently using Fiverr as means to bring in a little extra cash for his/her family. This person could have had a job when they first started on Fiverr, but must be a stay-at-home parent now. Also okay if the Fiverr gig has turned into a full-time means of income, however selling on Fiverr must have started out as just a side gig to make some extra money for the family.

Leave a comment if you’re interested in more information and we’ll contact you!

UPDATE: US specific please.

Looking for a community member who is a stay-at-home-mom/dad

Umm… to the few who responded above, Matt’s looking for someone who is a PARENT THEMSELVES…

⚠️ NOT someone who LIVES with their parents… jeez… :rolling_eyes:

I’m a stay-at-home cat mom. My cat has liver disease and needs a ton of extra care. When she first started getting sick I was experiencing a ton of anxiety and stress at my FT corporate job. I eventually quit and then found online writing gig sites, such as Fiverr. The rest is history!

Not sure if I fit the bill… I am both a stay-at-home mom (especially with the summer break) and a have a part-time job. I first started out freelancing as a stay-at-home mom, but decided last year to work outside the home just to break away from the computer (And still see my son, as he went to school I work at.). Freelancing is still my primary source of income though.

Archived