Can a buyer place same order with two seller at a time and cancel one seller once he done?

louisgomes

One buyer ( He is also a seller ) ordered me for some jewelry. First I showed him one sample after doing from his image. He approved and based on the approval all the other work has been done. I awake full night for his request and finished work. He says work is fine asked some revision and I have also done all the requested revision. Then he says he will come back after checking with his colleague. Just after one day he is showing me one image that his colleague placed an order with other seller with same images. He said that work is better then me. So he will cancel the order.

Can they two colleague place same images order with two seller at the same time ? And can they cancel one order once both seller work is done.

What should I do ?

If they own the original source images (and rights to them) they can make orders with multiple sellers for the same thing. It’s the cancelling that they shouldn’t do if you have done the work that was in the requirements/shown in your gig description.

From the terms of service:

• Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.

So what the buyer is asking to do or has done is not allowed according to the terms of service (the cancelling one of the orders bit - if it was done as per order requirements & gig description).

Basically if you’ve done the work they have asked for in an order, you should be paid for it, whether or not they’ve also intentionally ordered the same thing from another seller (maybe the TOS page should make that aspect clearer).

You could contact CS about the issue. You also have the option of refusing the cancellation request as you’ve done the work (contacting CS first might be a good idea in case he decides to leave a bad review?).

Archived