Can a buyer that has already given me negative feedback change her feedback later?

kamrul_100

Guest offlinehelpers

It’s not really up to the seller to tell the buyer to leave a 5 star review - that’s against the ToS.

You can use the resolution centre to ask your buyer to review their feedback, but they could always leave you 1 star instead - beware! 🙂

Edited to add - if this is the buyer you previously mentioned who couldn’t find how to leave a review, I really wouldn’t bother about asking them to change the review they’ve left. Could it be you sent them too many messages asking for a review etc. and they got fed up?

It’s not really up to the seller to tell the buyer to leave a 5 star review - that’s against the ToS.

You can use the resolution centre to ask your buyer to review their feedback, but they could always leave you 1 star instead - beware! 🙂

Edited to add - if this is the buyer you previously mentioned who couldn’t find how to leave a review, I really wouldn’t bother about asking them to change the review they’ve left. Could it be you sent them too many messages asking for a review etc. and they got fed up?

Thanks for your advice MR. Offlinehelpers. Its not that buyer i previously mentioned who couldn’t find how to leave a review. Its another guy. Please let me know that how can i use resolution center?

Thanks again.

Thanks for your advice MR. Offlinehelpers. Its not that buyer i previously mentioned who couldn’t find how to leave a review. Its another guy. Please let me know that how can i use resolution center?

Thanks again.

Thanks again.

FYI- @offlinehelpers is a Female far from a Mr. 💅

Thanks again.

FYI- @offlinehelpers is a Female far from a Mr. 💅

Sorry, i think it “lorna”. Sorry for mistake.

Do you know how can i use resolution center, please?

FYI~ Asking buyers to leave 5-star feedback is against the TOS. Buyers are entitled to leave an honest feedback based on their experience. Sellers should never ever beg buyers to leave it’s unprofessional and bad etiquette.

See this thread. ⬇️

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
3af3c8ccfe706ac34285f4110b12ab0591f89810_1_600x500.JPG

? Change FEEDBACK REVIEW from Buyer/Customer - ☀ 2017...

? Refunding your buyer to remove a feedback is NO LONGER possible on Fiverr since the last update in Terms Of Service. ⚠ Feedbacks are here to stay! ? However, you can ASK to have your REVIEW modified but only ONCE (:one:) per order. Also,...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 112 ❤

Step1.JPG.bcf7e5b3b599b5a2d8a0c428996d2622.JPG

FYI~ Asking buyers to leave 5-star feedback is against the TOS. Buyers are entitled to leave an honest feedback based on their experience. Sellers should never ever beg buyers to leave it’s unprofessional and bad etiquette.

See this thread. ⬇️

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
3af3c8ccfe706ac34285f4110b12ab0591f89810_1_600x500.JPG

? Change FEEDBACK REVIEW from Buyer/Customer - ☀ 2017...

? Refunding your buyer to remove a feedback is NO LONGER possible on Fiverr since the last update in Terms Of Service. ⚠ Feedbacks are here to stay! ? However, you can ASK to have your REVIEW modified but only ONCE (:one:) per order. Also,...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 112 ❤

Thanks a lot for your information.

Archived