Fiverr Community Forum

Can a seller cancel an order?

Can i (seller) cancel an order? SOS

Thanks
Maria

2 Likes

Yes, if the order is already placed you can cancel by going to the resolution center, if the buyer keeps rejecting to accept the cancellation, you can open a ticket to support and they will cancel it for you.

3 Likes

And how this will affect my profile?

orders completed rate will go down

2 Likes

can he leave me a comment?

if the order is cancelled before the buyer leaves a review then the buyer won’t be able to leave any review although at times, buyers leave a review the attempt to cancel.

yes but if i cancel i guess he doesnt have any access to my profile to leave a comment because there will be no order to review, right?

yes,then he would not be able to leave a feedback

1 Like

yes as long as the order is cancelled, the buyer won’t be allowed to review

1 Like

Thank you so much for your valuable help. I go to resolution center to cancel, right?

Yes, but keep in mind that it will affect your order completion rate and then i have noticed that also affect on sale.

2 Likes

yes , i had a cancelation before but it went back up again! :slight_smile:

Okay, :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Which one do i pick?

1.Ask the buyer to cancel the order
2. Reason for cancelling the order.

What if he doesnt accept that? Can i choose due to personal reasons i cannot complete the work?

Well, you can , now if buyer does not accept it than you can contact customer support but you should be having valid reason for that.

1 Like

Can you share reason here for cancelling the order? i mean if that is okay with you.

1 Like

Someone close to me died :frowning:

Well in that case you should choose OTHER reason category and you can write there to buyer that someone close died so you can not complete work, so i guess he will understand your situation.

1 Like