Can a seller refund the order?

thaun

Question

First time trying out fiver as a seller. And i have been wondering if it was possible to return the money whenever I as a seller fails to do as requested.

For example: Fix a bug. And i told them “i could not fix the bug anyway, and im now going to refund you”. How would i do that?

3 answers to this question

Guest offlinehelpers

First time trying out fiver as a seller. And i have been wondering if it was possible to return the money whenever I as a seller fails to do as requested.

For example: Fix a bug. And i told them “i could not fix the bug anyway, and im now going to refund you”. How would i do that?

You’d use the resolution centre on the order page to ask for a mutual cancellation before the delivery time’s up.

However, all cancellations count against the seller, so please try not to cancel if you can - your buyers will be disappointed, and you’ll miss out on promotions etc.

You’d use the resolution centre on the order page to ask for a mutual cancellation before the delivery time’s up.

However, all cancellations count against the seller, so please try not to cancel if you can - your buyers will be disappointed, and you’ll miss out on promotions etc.

Ok, but if i am unable to do it at all, i must cancel anyway. Keeping the money is even worse.

Guest offlinehelpers

Ok, but if i am unable to do it at all, i must cancel anyway. Keeping the money is even worse.

If you cancel the money will be refunded to the buyer.

Archived