Can an artist live off fiverr

moulaylkbir

I did it, so yes.

I am confused. 😕

You joined Fiverr just this month, you have no gigs and thus no orders. So, how can you give the OP such advice? :thinking:

You joined Fiverr just this month, you have no gigs and thus no orders. So, how can you give the OP such advice?

actually this is just an account I created in order to be able to contact CS, since my main account was disabled due to something I opened a case, you can find my story on this forum.

You joined Fiverr just this month, you have no gigs and thus no orders. So, how can you give the OP such advice?

actually this is just an account I created in order to be able to contact CS, since my main account was disabled due to something I opened a case, you can find my story on this forum.

It’s against Fiverr TOS to create more than one account. Be careful, or you’ll lose your main one, too.

It’s against Fiverr TOS to create more than one account. Be careful, or you’ll lose your main one, too.

there is no other way to be able to contact CS to present your case. Nevertheless, this is my only account in this moment.

there is no other way to be able to contact CS to present your case. Nevertheless, this is my only account in this moment.

No, they have an email. I’ve seen it floating around the forum before. I’d search it and see. I’m just not sure the right way to get them to restore your account is to break TOS.

Don’t do it. When I started freelancing, I knew it would be hard to start making a living. In this case, I did so with $20K in savings, moved to a cheaper county, and went through weeks where I only made $20.

There is no magic switch you can flip to go from your life now to being a successful freelancer. You need to do lots of careful financial planning, put a strategy in place to grow your career, and find a way to make what you want happen.

If you expect to suddenly start making a full-time living being an artist on Fiverr, I’m afraid it simply won’t happen.

Don’t do it. When I started freelancing, I knew it would be hard to start making a living. In this case, I did so with $20K in savings, moved to a cheaper county, and went through weeks where I only made $20.

There is no magic switch you can flip to go from your life now to being a successful freelancer. You need to do lots of careful financial planning, put a strategy in place to grow your career, and find a way to make what you want happen.

If you expect to suddenly start making a full-time living being an artist on Fiverr, I’m afraid it simply won’t happen.

elancing, I knew it would be hard to start making a living. In this case, I did so with $20K in savings, moved to a cheaper county, and went through weeks where I only made $20.

Go search the forum, I meant.

thanks for the advice …well for the time being I’m living with my family …so fiverr for me now is more like a part time job than a real one .But I want to know if there is a possibility to turn it to a full time job and live off it …because I am really interested in freelance job

Possible, maybe. Wise, no.

You research your market and competition and value and THEN ask this question of yourself. The answer is wholly dependent on individual factors. As you haven’t recognized this, you are ill equipped to attempt such a risk.

thanks for advice …so the core of it is to be up to the competition and the challenges that fiverr presents

I did it, so yes.

I am confused. 😕

You joined Fiverr just this month, you have no gigs and thus no orders. So, how can you give the OP such advice? :thinking:

I am confused. 😕

Hi Vicky, they restored my account, so this is me, the guy who was giving that advice 🙂 Have a great weekend.

Like everyone has been saying, it depends on you and what you’re offering. You really need more than one source of income when it comes to freelancing as there are dry spells that surface; be it seasonal or out of the blue. I started out doing odd jobs online and babysitting.

Also, you can’t just focus on the competition. You have to be on top of everything revolving around what you do. This includes the latest changes in the industry you’re going into and being open to different mediums of expression.

While it’s possible for some to make freelancing a full time job, it’s not possible for everyone. Have something on the side that generates consistent income in addition to what you do on fiverr.

Archived