Fiverr Forum

Can any any one tell me the exact reason

Hi all

My gig of submission in local directories with 700 positive reviews was denied it was live from last 11 month.

I talked with fiverr team but they say that our editorial team once denied then we can’t reinstate.

I’m not only wonder but shocked as the people that copied my gig are still there with copied gig.

The wrote me just one reason that this gig is similar to your other gig in theme or format…

Can someone tell me what was real situation as there were 700 plus positive reviews and gig was near to complete 10k dollars.

every one experience is different.

Believe that my gig having more than 700 positive review was deleted and the people that copied my gig are live with their gig.

I posted new gig and it is live on my profile page but below active button showing 0 active.

Wonder that it is not coming in search when i try by keywords.

If it will go for review? horrible heheheheh

Why fiverr is doing like this?

Believe that my gig having more than 700 positive review was deleted and the people that copied my gig are live with their gig.

I posted new gig and it is live on my profile page but below active button showing 0 active.

Taking a different tact.

There are many reasons to leave you gigs alone even if you would like to “change then” for various reasons.

Every time you change a gig it goes back for review. That puts your gig at risk.

I have gigs I cannot change because the rules have changed about “keyword use” I don’t want to lose those words so I cannot edit my gig.

I’ve also recently noticed the gig extras have changed.

I used to be able to do this

I will BLANK part one of 3 for $XX

I will BLANK part two of 3 for $XX

etc.

Now, fiverr says (even thought there is at least one word difference) …Your gig extras seem the same, please correct.

You are right but my gig was live for many months and it was not in pending for review.

I opened a new gig but mistakenly i mis spelled one letter it was manually but i wrote it as manally.

So i should make changes or not?

All changes are at your own risk.

happened with me as well… But nothing can change it now. Got the same response that once denied it cannot reinstate again.

Yeah, this just happened to me. I even have 7 in gigs pending. I don’t know what is happening to fiverr

anarchofighter said: Now, fiverr says (even thought there is at least one word difference) ...Your gig extras seem the same, please correct.

They're cracking down hard.

anarchofighter said: All changes are at your own risk.

It seems, ironic to what you are saying that the gigs I never change have no sales lately and the ones I do change are generating more sales. Weird how everyone's experience is different.

Reply to @mlwiekel: How old was your gig? btw it will not effect your pending orders.

sharifawan said: The wrote me just one reason that this gig is similar to your other gig in theme or format..
I think you answered your own question in your OP