Can any one enter Fiverr at this time and compete with top Sellers

Guest submiturl

Guest submiturl

I have recently launched my gigs on Fiverr. My question is can any one enter Fiverr at this time and compete with people who are selling more than 100 gigs or at the most 10 gigs per day. It is all about Internet Marketing to get the order. But even if you are expert IM it will be really hard to get the orders. And if you are not an internet expert with the most popular skills like Graphic designing etc how one can compete with Top sellers. If the person is not getting the orders does not mean he is less competitive in fact he may be the right person and best one available on the Fiverr

In any field, there will always be people ahead of you. Don’t compare yourselves to the top sellers, they were once beginners as well. Now is probably the best time to be getting into this world, where other have tested out various methods of what works and what doesn’t you can learn from them and their advice rather than trying to compete with them. Even with all their orders in queue, all the top sellers can’t do all the work that people need on Fiverr. So focus on what you need to do, improve yourself or acquire new skills if what you are offering isn’t a “money-maker”. It won’t take long or cost much there are loads of resources on the internet for newbies to improve themselves. 🙂

Here’s some things to consider:

• In any sport, why keep trying to compete when the same team has won the championship three years in a row? Well, because just because today went well, tomorrow can be even better or maybe worse.

• How well do you know your competition?
    Sure you can come in fiverr blindly, have a splash of goodluck, all the planets aligned and do well. But, in most cases you need to have a strategy because after all, this is a business.

• Do you have a daily goal?
    How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Looking at your business as a whole sometimes can be daunting. So, break things up into small digestible chunks.

• Replying to daily buyers requests: Check
  • Post on 2 social media sites: Check
  • Research my competition for 15 minutes: Check
    Etc
  • What’s your next step?
    Complacency turns into normalcy, which is right around the corner from poverty. What are you putting in place to master your craft? What is next on the agenda that will give you a competitive edge?

• Pricing strategy, anyone?
    Sure, you can come in and undercut. Also, splash in a bit of whale hunting. But, first are you ready to compete (refer to earlier comments).

That’s all I have for now. I wish you all continued success…

Cheers!
J

It’s not timing that will make you successful on Fiverr. It’s the value you bring to the table. If you provide value, people will find you and pay you. Better… Faster… Cheaper… these are all ways you can differentiate yourself. When you start has very little to do with it.

Archived