Can any one help me? To get Order?

risingstargirl

you first need to rank your gig.and daily 10 buyer request.
1.keep you gig marketing
2.good description
3.pricing table looks good
4.active 4 hours daily at fiver form.,
lets talk to main point.If you have twitter,linkedin or other social media account…go to search option and if you are web designer then search( looking for web designer) or seeking for web designer …this tips work good…i hope you will get more order from this tips.

you first need to rank your gig.and daily 10 buyer request.

1.keep you gig marketing

2.good description

4.active 4 hours daily at fiver form.,

lets talk to main point.If you have twitter,linkedin or other social media account…go to search option and if you are web designer then search( looking for web designer) or seeking for web designer …this tips work good…i hope you will get more order from this tips.

I am Photo Editor 🙃

Can u tell ???

1.keep you gig marketing

2.good description

in detail Please

1.gig marketing means you share your gig or you previous work in social media platform…i suggest you to create a short video for you previous work as a portfolio.and this short video share you twitter or linkedin or facebook.

2.good description means you gig description try to short.as you are a photo editor place only some keyword as your service related…Extra text why you hire me or my extra service etc try to avoid.

3.as you are new buyer hire you for 2 reason …

1.extra first delivery

2.hire you cheap rate.

so in pricing table you should use less amount of money or delivery time as more quickly

1.gig marketing means you share your gig or you previous work in social media platform…i suggest you to create a short video for you previous work as a portfolio.and this short video share you twitter or linkedin or facebook.

2.good description means you gig description try to short.as you are a photo editor place only some keyword as your service related…Extra text why you hire me or my extra service etc try to avoid.

1.extra first delivery

2.hire you cheap rate.

so in pricing table you should use less amount of money or delivery time as more quickly

Oky sir

I Got it 🙃

1.extra first delivery

2.hire you cheap rate.

Sir Can u check my account and gigs and tell me what type of changes are required

https://www.fiverr.com/risingstargirl

Thanks for good suggestions:neutral_face:

Oky sir

I Got it 🙃

i am a graphics designer…i use this marketing tips i found more client in twitter or linkedin.Its my new gig for WordPress.I can’t maintain time and for this reason in this wordpress fiver account i will not started marketing…

Archived