Can any one tell me whats wrong with my gig and profile?

timir69

Hello !

few month ago my level was down level 01 from level 02, after 30 days I have been promoted again to level 02, since then i lost my previous selling flow that every day i was getting order and buyer but Now I don’t get any order and any buyer massage … its getting hard to me. I m not sure what is happening with my gig/ profile.

What should I do ? Please help me suggest me.
https://www.fiverr.com/timir69

Market and promote your services to the target customers who need what you have to offer. You are attempting to earn income from a business, therefore, you are going to have to think like a business, reach out to your target customers, and convince them to hire you.

Market and promote your services to the target customers who need what you have to offer. You are attempting to earn income from a business, therefore, you are going to have to think like a business, reach out to your target customers, and convince them to hire you.

i m promoting my gig every day to social media but still not getting any good response.

i m promoting my gig every day to social media but still not getting any good response.

Then it would appear that your target customers are not located on social media. Go where your target customers are located. Those are the only places where you will find customers.

Even in real life, we all face ups and downs in business. It takes patience and consistency to win. Just keep doing the right things and your sales will pick up again.

that is good motivation … i hope will go ups once again!

Then it would appear that your target customers are not located on social media. Go where your target customers are located. Those are the only places where you will find customers.

Then it would appear that your target customers are not located on social media.

BIG gasp

Are you 💯 I’m crushed!

Then it would appear that your target customers are not located on social media.

BIG gasp

Are you 💯 I’m crushed!

@nikavoice, Alas, I am sure… as sure as rain is wet. I’m sorry to be the purveyor of such crushing news. I know how much you admire those online gurus who make a living advising new sellers to create random gigs, spam-post the gig links all over social media, and then rake in the dough here on Fiverr. I know how much you look up to those gurus – those paragons of detritus. 🙈

• 9 months later...

Archived