Fiverr Community Forum

Can any seller recommend other seller on fiverr?

If i’m over booked or i’m not able to do service, Can I recommend another seller on fiverr who is expert and providing same services even I know him. Is it any tos violation of fiverr or there is any bad impact? I have not much clear idea so please let me know about this.
Thanks

1 Like

Sure. If you’re overbooked, you can definitely refer another seller to your buyer. I don’t see a problem in that. :thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks, Actually I didn’t think This make bad impression but I was in confiscation. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes but if the buyer gets something he doesn’t like he may hold you responsible, since you recommended them.

5 Likes

Great point. Maybe instead of recommending, he could say something like “I have had a good experience with…” Or whatever his relationship is. That way it isn’t an endorsement.

4 Likes

I had that happen once. I recommended someone I know is great at psychic readings and he came back later and was upset about what he was told. I felt bad and decided not to recommend people any more, although it had nothing to do with the seller.

2 Likes