Can anyone check and find the gap in my gig

arbabzahoor

Hi Everyone, I made this gig about a month ago. I optimized it a lot of the time but do not know everything is good or not. If any expert is here, kindly check my gigs and let me the gig title, tags, description, and thumbnails are properly put or not. I will be thankful for their kindness. A link has been placed.

favicon-32x32.png.e924f76502dd2f7d5403e741c2f0a5c6.png Fiverr.com
do-critical-analysis-of-any-literary-piece.jpg.50b2859415c380d5691ac248b66db299.jpg

arbabzahoor : I will write well research criticism, essay, and summary for...

For only $10, arbabzahoor will write well research criticism, essay, and summary for english literature work. | Hi everyone! I am back. Now, you can order your work.I am an English Literature postgraduate. I am working as a writer for a year. | On...

Have you already read this? https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360016244757-Gig-Images-Dos-and-Donts

Also, you should consider removing the word ‘essay’ from your gig. I know it has other use than academic, but Fiverr oft doesn’t care.

I read this topic and a couple of topics from the given link. All are amazing and give good tips. Thank You for help

Archived