Can anyone criticize my gig?

shehransalam

I just started my first gig. Looking for some suggestions. Feel free to criticize my work, descriptions and other things. Would appreciate it if experienced freelancer would suggest how to get my first order too! Thanks.

favicon-32x32.png.96f1e01dd446c78a7c5c12127b43dfb8.png Fiverr.com
create-a-personalized-graphic-illustration-of-you.png.cfc772e3ade198b95b635ec8ce033f7b.png

shehransalam : I will make you a custom minimalistic portrait in 24 hours for...

For only $5, shehransalam will make you a custom minimalistic portrait in 24 hours. | I will personally draw you, or anything you want in a simple and minimalistic drawing, filled with picture-correct colours and shading I will try my | On Fiverr

I don’t know, do you actually draw something ? Because it really looks like the cartoon effect from after effect where you turn 3 buttons to get the same result.

As easy as it sounds, you won’t actually get the super minimalistic look just through the filters. I basically trace the whole subject with a digital pen and color them as needed. The portraits usually have certain shadows and outlines you won’t get with your average cartoon filter.

As easy as it sounds, you won’t actually get the super minimalistic look just through the filters. I basically trace the whole subject with a digital pen and color them as needed. The portraits usually have certain shadows and outlines you won’t get with your average cartoon filter.

We actually get shadows and outline, I sometimes use this effect to make youtube thumbnails

Archived